What value does your content provide to your organization?
To help marketers bring greater consistency, efficiency, and impact on their content marketing efforts,
Brandpoint will share its Content Marketing Operating System through a series of interactive exercises
that will provide:
- A deeper understanding of your audience’s real content needs.
- The data you need to determine what topics and formats capture your audience’s attention and
what could be optimized to boost conversions.
- Insights into how to determine the tools that will help you deliver your content in the optimal
format and channel.
- A structure and logic for creating a content strategy statement that focuses your efforts.
- A format for connecting your findings and strategy to real action that drives results.
Participants will leave the workshop with a list of questions their prospects are asking in their buying
journey, plus tips to validate those questions through simplified keyword research.
We will also share a collaborative process for translating those questions into content themes and topics
and how to map those topics onto an actionable multi-channel content plan (we’ll share a format for that,
This session is perfect for those with an established content marketing practice who are looking for
greater consistency and efficiency, or for those who have tried to incorporate content marketing into their
company but can’t figure out how to make it work for them.
These learnings apply to every stage of the buying and sales cycle, from awareness to sales enablement
to customer satisfaction. If you recognize the importance of a content marketing strategy in creating a
satisfying and effective prospect and user journey, but need some help putting a plan in place, this
session is the time to make your content start working.
Learn more in our tabs below
Location: Finnovation Lab
817 S 5th Ave #400, Minneapolis, MN 55404