Consider this a fulfillment of your 2023 holiday party obligations (if you’re an introvert) and the place you’ll meet the most interesting people (if you’re an extrovert). We will have treats, seasonal beverages and other items to fit any dispositio
If either of these brands is new to you, we’re here to get you caught up with some good happening in the world.
Our two speakers will take us into sustainable design, beauty products and entrepreneurship through the lens of two inspired founders, Susan Griffin-Black founder of EO Products and Nora Schaper founder of HiBAR.
Our marvelous leaders will lead us through thought-provoking insights related to:
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The entrepreneurial and marketing challenges that come with changing human behaviors.
- INNOVATION: Building a business over nearly 30 years, and what it takes to continue to innovate.
- RESILENCE: How to build resilience into your business
- IMPACT: The impact of taking out excess water and single-use plastics in one part of our lifestyle.
This pairing looks to be another joy-filled finish to our 2023 series and certainly not one to miss.
In-Person Attendance Details:
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm CST: Arrival and networking
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm CST: Conversation with Susan Griffin-Black and Nora Schaper will broadcast live and in our virtual environment.
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm CST: Close and networking
Attendance is $35. Parking is free. Food and drinks are included.
Drinks and appetizers will be served. RSVP is required for event entry. Parking, entrance, and additional attendance details will be sent via email before the event.
We will have both alcoholic and NA options for you to choose from thanks to Zero Proof Collective!
December Event Sponsors:
- Capsule, a special projects agency in Minneapolis working with brands like PepsiCo, Patagonia, Hydro Flask, Arc’teryx, Curaleaf and Kwik Trip on complex marketing, design and brand challenges.
- Lake One, a modern growth and technology partner helping B2B brands navigate digital transformation across marketing, sales and customer experience.
- REM5, real friends in a virtual world, helping build and promote the fundamentals of a virtual reality community.
- RSP Architects, our brewery mates and the design leaders who create resilient solutions that align with client goals, foster well-being and deliver real value.
Our Meetups & Events Are Powered By: