Today’s leadership landscape is in turmoil, with foundations shaken, unprecedented challenges, and increasing pressure. Previously effective strategies and team structures are failing, leaving many leaders uncertain about what to do next. But ask yourself… Have you stopped to pause and comprehend the underlying factors driving these disruptions? Have you evaluated all of the factors?
Well get ready, because we are diving into these issues head-on while exploring strategic solutions for navigating today’s changing work environment.
WHO is this event for:
This event is designed for business leaders, especially those who manage teams. Whether you’re an experienced executive or an emerging leader, the content and conversations will empower you with the knowledge and strategies needed to better navigate through the chaos.
WHAT We’ll Cover:
- Team Dynamics – Explore the new dynamics of post-pandemic teams and learn how to foster collaboration, innovation, and resilience in your workforce.
- Generational Behavior Patterns- Gain insights into the unique characteristics of different generations in the workplace and discover strategies to bridge generational gaps for a harmonious and productive team environment.
- Consumer Behavior– Dive into the latest shifts in consumer behavior and communication preferences, and uncover how these changes can impact your business strategy and customer engagement.
- Economic Leadership Challenges– Address the challenges posed by the current economic climate and discover innovative leadership approaches to navigate uncertainty, sustain growth, and make informed decisions.
WHY Should You Join: Leaders will emerge with..
- Deeper Insight into Today’s Changing Work Environment
- Practical Strategies for Addressing Key Issues
- Direction On How To Better Position & Align Your Team
This event will be half presentation style and then transition into break group discussions so you can collaborate, connect, and walk away with actionable strategies and insights to help you and your organization navigate in this era of disruption.
- 2:30-3:30 pm – Networking
- 3:30-4:30 pm – Presentation and Group Discussions
- 4:30-5:00 pm – Wrap up + What’s next
More about Marketers’ Community:
Since 2018, we’ve gathered over 2,000 professionals to facilitate connection, learning, and personal/professional growth.
What is beautiful about this community is that it’s not limited by membership. Anyone can attend our events — you don’t have to be a marketer, but beware there will plenty of marketers present.
Our Transformation Talk series aims to provide various perspectives on issues and opportunities, allow you to network with growth-minded professionals, and leave you with at least one idea to implement right away. Our speakers are not here to give you the corporate line, rather they are storytellers that will allow expansion, reflection, and consideration for action. For as much as we believe in stimulating discussion, it’s action and change that we’re after.
We will have both alcoholic and NA options for you to choose from thanks to Zero Proof Collective!
Our Meetups & Events Are Powered By: